IT Networks & Installs
We supply and install all leading brands of wireless products. We use wireless surveying equipment to ensure that we find the ideal wireless solution for you. We can assess your site and source wireless access points that will provide you with the maximum signal strength for your environment. We will then design and install your site-specific wireless solution and integrate this with your new or existing network.
Structured Cabling Systems
- Cat 5e copper cabling, Cat 6 copper cabling, Cat 6a copper cabling, Cat 7 copper cabling, Cat 7a copper cabling
- Single mode fibre optic cabling, Multi mode fibre optic cabling
- Wireless products and integration
- Networking switches, patch leads, communication cabinets, cable tray, trunking (aluminium and plastic) installation
- Certified and calibrated testing equipment in house
- Computer Upgrades and Servicing, Technical Support (Remote Monitoring and Support and/or Site field support),
- Technology Audits (Comprehensive assessment of technology capability and strategy for start-up investment. Our Technical Due Diligence service helps investors make better investment decisions.)
- Computer Repair – Laptops, Desktops, Servers
- Computer Virus removal
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Backup and Recovery (Data)
- Break / Fix Support
- Secure computer storage disposal
Integration, Parts, & Disposal
Customisable service integrating software, hardware and/or data prior to delivery onsite. Remote or onsite services are available for final setup.
Keep downtime to a minimum with replacement stock on hand when you need it, tailored specifically for your organisation’s needs.
Disposal of your retired hardware assets in a secure and environmentally friendly manner.
TIS provides a wide range of Data infrastructure solutions, whether it be structured cabling using Cat6, Cat6a or Cat7 copper cabling, fibre optics or wireless. We can supply, install and certify to industry standards with modern up to date test equipment. We also supply and install associated switches and routers, patch panels, patch leads, fibre connectors and couplings, cable assemblies, and accessories designed for the interconnection on your networking infrastructure.
A wide range of hardware, including computers, printers and accessories
A wide range of software applications and packages
Local Area Networks (LAN) – Ethernet TCP/IP LANs (Corporate / Commercial and Industrial)
Specialised fibre optic application technology support
- Intelligent Completion and Smart Well Technology Downhole Sensors
- Distributed Temperature Sensing
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing