Industrial Electricians & Dual Traders Wanted!
If you are an experienced industrial electrician, instrumentation technician, dual-trade technician or are well-advanced in your apprenticeship in electrical or instrumentation, then we’re interested in talking to you!
TIS is a successful company and has recently won the Supreme business award for Taranaki chamber of commerce. We work nationally and are acknowledged leaders in the field of Industrial Instrumentation, Electrical and Control System Solutions. TIS has an extensive history and expertise in Projects, Commissioning, Routine Maintenance to our petrochemical customers as well as our process and manufacturing customers specialising in Hazardous Areas. Our commitment is to be the best in the industry, by employing the best trades-people and being easy to do business with, while supplying the highest quality services on time and in the most cost-effective manner for our customers. We provide solutions that effectively and efficiently integrate with the planning and operational processes of our customers to keep their systems operating at optimal performance.
- Ensure all works comply with the company’s quality requirements
- Be actively involved in the health and safety systems and requirements
- Ensure contract and Customer requirements are adhered to
- Provide input to identify improvements (preventative and corrective) that could be made within the company
- Undertake training as required and for on-going development
- Select and procure basic materials (“bulks”)
- Take ownership of maintaining tools, vehicles and test equipment (this includes: basic maintenance and care; electrical test-and-tagging; and bringing test equipment to the TIS Laboratory Technician for Calibration and Metrological Confirmation)
- Stay up-to-date with legislation, standards, codes of practice and technical developments
- Be flexible to work additional hours and weekends for urgent or priority work
- Adhere to information security (copyright, privacy & intellectual property protection) policies of Customers and TIS
- Adhere to, and offer improvements for, the TIS Energy and Environmental system
- Be actively involved in the health and safety systems and requirements.
Interested in Applying?
If you feel you are the right person come and talk to us to discuss. Send a copy of your CV and Cover letter through to: Chris.Watson@tis.net.nz Or contact Chris Watson for more information.